View Single Post
June 2nd, 2014, 07:01 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
This weekend we went to Flower World and got way too many plants shrubs and a couple small tress. Due to DH bad knee I'm the one that has to plant them. I do not find gardening therapeutic and I have no love for it while having to plant them. I love them once they are in the ground but not the manual labor. Our yard looks amazing and that about the only thing stopping me from pulling out a flame thrower and not torching the back yard while over heating planting these plants.
hehe I can almost envision the flame thrower Torch it torch it!! I'm sure it does look nice though.

Shelia, what a nightmare. I hope you ovulate one last time before DH leaves. I hope it's the magic month!

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae