View Single Post
June 2nd, 2014, 11:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
So I refrained from the using the flame thrower and put on my big girl panties and finished planting everything but the 2 small trees. I got a little side track while I was digging a hole because I kept hitting rocks. I kept digging them out and the hole ended up being way too big for the plant. Irritated with DH because of course he is too tired to DTD tonight. For now I'm giving him a pass since I'm not due to ovulate until the end of this week. I managed to give myself 2 small bruises while doing my injection. I was hesitating while I stabbing myself with the needle and it took me two times.

Are what is going on with your cycle? I saw the labybug picture on FB and loved it! You are an amazing photographer. Are you back riding your bike? DH pointed out my bike was gathering dust.

Pamela tons of prayers!

Duh all my whining and complaining I forgot to mention the positive. I can totally feel something going on with my ovaries. I can totally picture them working overtime in there. I also had my U/S schedule for 10 on Thursday. I can't wait to see/hear what's on on in there.

Renee