View Single Post
June 3rd, 2014, 03:54 AM
9th cycle
LOL @ the flame thrower! I hear ya on that! I have a black thumb rather than green. I try and try but everything I touch just dies. lol So I gave up. A yard full of dead flowers just isn't appealing unless you are the Adams Family.

I'm pretty much writing off this cycle. I never had much faith in it to begin with and with all this stress I'm under right now, I seriously doubt I'll get pregnant. My temp this morning I probably shouldnt even record. I didnt get to sleep until midnight. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 and I woke up at 5:30. Pretty restless night. I wouldnt even bother temping but that OCD part of me won't let me stop.

My chest hurts so bad from this stress. We've talked to 4 very business oriented friends and one set said to stand out ground and don't leave our building. They have no legal basis to kick us out. If they want us out, then let them go through the eviction process and b/c they are turning down our payment, the eviction won't hold. And as long as we can stay there for at least 6 months, it will give us time to find a nice building. We dont want to move into the other building. It's horrible and we would have to dump money into something that isn't good to begin with. We would rather downsize and find a smaller building than to move in that. It will kill our business. One of our good friends is going to help us set up the business finances better and help us organize. They threatened to lock our doors and everyone, including local police said they can't do that without an eviction letter from court proceedings. They are only trying to bully us and scare us. We can sue them if they do. Either way, we need to find another building, but there is NO way on God's green earth we can move 10,000 sq ft of body shop cars and equipment in 10 days!! Impossible!

So yeah.... no hopes what so ever of getting a bfp this month.