View Single Post
June 6th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats UM!

I didnt realize how much went into buying a house! I thought all the paperwork we had to do to when we tried to take over my MiL's house was a lot. Tomorrow, more papers get signed to start the process with the assessor and bank. So much could still go wrong.

Yesterday the boys' dad flipped out on me for something little, and stupid... And I lost it. Then he was pissed at me for crying, and apparently btching about me to his gf. Ds1 Told him I broke down bc of the baby, I shouldn't expect him to act like a human now, he was a dck when I lost my first baby (With him). Then he told me I wont even see the boys half the summer because he'd rather put them in the care of strangers than drive them out here. (I have them on his weeks while he works). I have never been away from them for more than a couple days.

I gave up on getting my carreer to be a sahm for them... Now that the boys are in school, he's pissed that he's paying (Hardly any) Cs, and thinks I should put my daughter in daycare (Which wasnt ok for the boys), and work so he can stop paying. I'm too old to finish school for a law enforcement degree, and the forensic side of things has no jobs here. /Smh
Sahm to DS - 9.5, DS -7, DD - 2.5, DS - brand new!

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

Last edited by deaths final kiss; June 6th, 2014 at 05:59 PM.