View Single Post
June 11th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Super Mommy
I'm here and due tomorrow! June 11th! I'm 3-4cm dilated, over 75% effaced, and Mila is at a 0 station. Just waiting for labor to begin. I see the midwife tomorrow and will update after that! I feel like the full moon is going to do it for me which also happens to be Friday the 13th! I am starting to really feel the aches of pregnancy and just want to have my body to myself again but have enjoyed this pregnancy! I'm worried about induction. I turned down castor oil last Thursday - it would have been convenient to have her because my husband was on vacation. And he works out of town days at a time 6+ hours away. Also the ab muscle separation pain I have is horrid and it seriously feels as if things are ripping and tearing and hurts so bad. I'm hoping for a baby this weekend. Not thursday though. That's my MIL'S birthday and my baby girl deserves to have a day to herself. I will not do a thing that day to start labor. I'm even nervous for the midwives to stir up something tomorrow and me have her thursday!