View Single Post
June 16th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.a.m.a.to.3 View Post
I cannot believe we are hitting the middle of June! My kids are now out of school for the summer and I have next week off with them before I go back for my summer term.

Pregnancy wise feeling good. 25 +3 weeks along looking forward to "tagging" the "double digit" thread in just a few days!!! woohoo!!! Baby girl is getting quite solid at those big punches - both high and low ones. Feeling pretty pregnant at this point and can feel that I am slowing down just a bit and require more rest during the day.

How are everyone else doing?
I am just starting to feel really good too (minus the kidney stuff). Although I have said it before, I think my morning sickness is FINALLY gone. I've been feeling good for a couple weeks now in that department. Woo hooooo!

My kidney pain varies day by day, but I am still able to tolerate it and not feeling like I need to take surgical measures yet (another woo hoo!)

I feel like the last 8 weeks have FLOWN by. I can't believe how strong this baby kicks. How often he/she is rolling around and partying in there. I am starting to get really excited about meeting him/her.

I have found the last 4 days or so, it's been like someone flipped a switch, and I am SUPER tired. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, I go to bed even earlier than I did in the first tri, and I want to nap all day. lol Didn't expect this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva76 View Post
Really depressed about having this baby. I see others having baby showers and we won't get one. Zero help. Not prepared and now that we moved across country..I don't even have extra $ to buy recieving blankets let alone a car seat. To top it off none of our family will come be here when we have her. So hubby will have to drop me off to have my c section and I get to be alone the entire week.
Just doesn't seem fair.
I am so sorry! This should be a happy time I hope things settle down and you guys find a way to make this experience as enjoyable as possible. It's not fair that you have to struggle!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)