Topic: Hello!
View Single Post
June 16th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyToTwo Send a message via Yahoo to MommyToTwo
Hi! I'm Brianna, mom to ds August, 7, and dd Madelynn, 5. Augie will be entering 2nd grade and Maddens going into 1st. We just moved from NJ to TN in late march, and they were out of school by May 20th. It was very hard for them to switch schools, leaving all of their close friends. We were blessed to live in an area where we made really good friends, and had a great community around us. We live in a much bigger town, and I'm finding it much harder to meet people. It's weird...We lived in a town of 300 people before and had friends everywhere. We now live in a town of over 100,000 and are struggling to find any friends. I attempted joining a meet up group, we went to Vacation Bible school.... We still haven't really clicked with anyone. I know it takes time... it's just very lonely for all of us. As close as we are, we do get sick of each other! lol

Anyway, just introducing myself here.... I used to be a member of the Sept 08 PR and nov 06 PR, as well as a few other boards. It's been a long time and seems like this site has slowed down a lot but it would nice to interact with other moms in some way!