View Single Post
June 19th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Veteran
I haven't posted in a while, but things are pretty much the same with me. I guess I'm just getting lazy (I'm still reading post from my phone, but only like to type on my laptop). My really bad swelling is pretty much just as bad as trimester 2, so I guess it is good it's not worse yet, like they said to expect. My hands are worse tho, and they say I have pregnancy induced carpel tunnel syndrome. When I wake up in the morning my hands are numb and I have trouble doing fine motor movements and I drop things. Bad for someone with a computer job, oh well. I didn't get a promotion I was expecting and deserving of at work, so now I may need to take less time off when the baby comes in preparation of leaving this job to find another. Also, I called to double check with our chosen daycare yesterday, and even though they told us 4 months ago we had a spot for November, they now say they can't promise us a spot because a bunch of families who already attend the daycare are now expecting around the same time and they get priority. So I'm a bit freaked out scrambling trying to find another daycare that has a spot (I'm waitlisted #61 at one place), and that I can stand. Finally got out to use our pool yesterday, and now I'm covered in mosquito bites. Not sure that was a fair trade off. On the positive note, my mom is flying west coast to east coast to throw us a baby shower in july. And I officially hired a doula. I haven't heard back about my glucose test, so I'm hoping that means good news.