View Single Post
July 1st, 2014, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many kids do you have? 3 and #4 due in October!
What are they up to this summer? my oldest will turn 5 in just a couple of weeks so, they are all home with me. We spend our days going to the park, playing, library, etc. You know, stuff for little kids. We are taking a trip up to Oregon (I'm in California) for my BIL's wedding in July and they oldest 2 are really looking forward to it.
Does your family have any special traditions they do frequently? hmmm...no, not really. We attend mass every Sunday, sometimes daily mass if dh doesn't have to go to work too early. Every first Sunday is dinner at my in-law's house.
Are you doing anything for Canada Day/the 4th of July for the North American ladies? 4th of July is bbq and fireworks. We live in the mountains near a lake and can see the fireworks from our house over the lake. But, this year, we'll be taking the kids to see them at a nearby college.
DD2:3
DS: 2
DD3: 9/19/14-10/19/14

Mom to 4 beautiful kids! 3 on Earth and 1 in heaven. Our little girl, Matilda Hope had Down Syndrome. She was born with TMD, a disease that is like leukemia. She fought that and beat it. Then, she had liver failure. She beat that, too. On October 17, 2014 she had NEC, necrotizing enterocolitis. My baby went to Heaven on October 19, 2014. She lived exactly one month.