Topic: Seriously?
View Single Post
July 8th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLMP View Post
DD's SM is pregnant, due in October. Neither she nor XH are employed. They are on welfare. XH was a runner up in some space ship design contest for a video game recently (which he spent countless hours working on), and won 600$. He decides it's a good idea to spend $150 of it on video game content. I really hope SM ripped him a new one for that, but I doubt it.

Even more awesome, they moved to a new apartment/cabin/shack/whatever about three weeks ago, and no one ever answered the phone when I called repeatedly to talk to her. I finally found out from DD that they never hooked up the land line, and since they live out in BFE none of their cell phones get reception there. So she can only call me (or anyone) when they are in town.

I am so glad DD is moving back in with me at the end of the summer. I don't understand how two people in their 30's can be so immature.
You said you called repeatedly to talk to her? I certainly hope you did not call repeatedly to talk to her about her pregnancy. Honestly, whether you agree with it or not, considering he is your ex-husband, it is none of your business that she is now pregnant (I understand this will be your child's half sibling) and most certainly, you do NOT need to call repeatedly. Line hooked up or not, that comes off a bit clingy and unnecessary. Also, whether or not he spent money on the games? Yeah, maybe he shouldn't, but again, it's not your business to "hope SM ripped him a new one".