View Single Post
July 9th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Veteran
Pamela - So happy for you for finding a new building and getting the big jobs! Hopefully your current landlord will cooperate. It's less than a month away, so if he locks you out now he's just being an ***, IMO. Glad your DH seems to be changing his tune as well. Enjoy your visit with your sister.

Rae - Have you tried the strawberitas? I've seen them in the store, but haven't tried them yet. I like strawberry flavor more than raspberry (usually).

Renee - Congrats on not having to take a vacation with your MIL.

I am waiting to O. Should be any day now. I'm at CD16 and just started getting EWCM today. DH is getting a little more involved. He's been asking for the past week when I'm going to be fertile. We've decided we're just going to BD every other day until I get a BFP (except during AF of course).

I'm currently battling a big headache and sleep deprivation while at work. Was thinking of using PTO and leaving early today, but I think I'm getting my "second wind". I spend my summers raising orphaned rabbits through a licensed wildlife facility. I brought home 6 little fosters from them on Monday. I really shouldn't have since I'm so behind on things at home, but I haven't taken any in for a few weeks now, so I caved. So yesterday after work I went shopping for my niece's graduation gift, then when I got home I fed the bunnies, had dinner with DH, relaxed for maybe 1/2 hour, then spent about an hour trying to catch up on paperwork for our business. Then DH and I went for an hour long bike ride (which we'd been wanting to do for days, but kept having to put it off for various reasons). Then since yesterday wasa the "every other day", we BD'd after we got home. When I laid down to sleep it was about 12:15. Had to get up at 5 this morning to feed bunnies before going to work, so I am just dragging butt today. Tonight will be a repeat, minus the bike ride and BD, so I'll either get a lot more paper work done, or I'll get to go to bed very early, lol. Or some combination of the 2.