View Single Post
July 9th, 2014, 09:40 AM
I am 33 and I was married for 10 years and never thought of having a child. After nearly two years of divorce I have started dating a friend of mine 4 months ago. After 6 weeks of no period, spotting a couple of times after sex and suddenly feeling tired I decided to take a pregnancy test. Last night I took two. The positive line was straight up and down the negative line did not show, am I pregnant? And if so I am so confused and torn on what to do. I am debating having an abortion because I can't deal with the humility of telling others I am pregnant out of wedlock. This is only the 2nd person I have ever been with and I have been on the pill for 12 years now. I never imagined getting pregnant. I am a professional and I own a couple of businesses I am terrified of what people will say about my illegitimate child and how I can possibly have a child with all of my jobs I currently have. I want to schedule an abortion and not tell my boyfriend who has made it very clear in the next 2-3 years he wants a child.