View Single Post
July 9th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Veteran
Since you don't know when to expect your period, I'm guessing you don't know when you ovulated. You should probably test 2 weeks after the day of unprotected sex. If you had ovulated around the time you had sex and are now pregnant then you will probably test positive by then. If you get a negative result then you are probably not pregnant but you can wait a few days and test again if your not convinced. Dollar store tests are pretty accurate if your worried about money. Be sure to test with first morning urine since it's more concentrated. Good Luck!

Also, alot of women have irregular cycles and are perfectly healthy, but it can also be a sign of an underlying problem. It might be wise to talk to a doctor about your cycles, if you haven't already, just to be safe. All sexually active women should have regular pap smears so it might be good to bring it up with that Dr.

That was a little off topic but based on your screen name I'm guessing your a teenager and I just want to make sure you know these things.

Alexander Drake Born April Fools day 2014

June 2012 May 2013