View Single Post
July 10th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Veteran
Hi Girlies!

Thank you all for your supportive comments. I asked DH if he was offended by my uncle's "blanks comment" and he said no. We've been open (well I have been) with a lot of friends. Seems like so many more people are going through infertility. Why so many people now? Or am I just hyper aware? My two friends start this month and they are so scared and nervous. I have their IVF survival kits put together (thanks April for the notebook idea) and included a personal letter. I remember that dark place where your are thinking that time will never come and being so scared of the unknown. Its amazing how a pregnancy can make you forget all that! I'll take a picture of the kits and post them.

Amy, Love the room!!! It is adorable. Can you please do everything for me! Your bump is adorable. I'm still in the awkward extra fat, no bump stage. Though I think I can no longer where my pants.

April congrats on the test. Its the small victories! Remember today you are one day closer to having a baby. Keep hunting your donor is out there.

Hoping, so happy to hear from you! Loved that you commented. Hope you are doing well and congrats on your pregnancy.

I went to the doctor yesterday and had a great appointment! First my SCH has gotten smaller and I'm on pelvic rest and no more bed rest. Wahoo! She expects it to clear up soon. Baby looked fantastic and all genetic tests are clear.

And....... we found out we are having a GIRL!!!!! Holy crap I have never been so happy before. I guess God thought I deserved a cherry on my ice cream for all the pain of IVF. I surprised DH with a purple and pink onesie that said daddy's little girl. It just got real! Trying to resist from buying the whole store. I think I'm going to treat myself with a little shopping