View Single Post
July 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Super Mommy
You can pretty much register whenever you want. You don't have to share the registry with anyone until you're ready to. That's what we did. Then if we found a good deal on something, we just went online and removed that item from the registry. A couple of weeks ago, we agreed to not buy anything and wait until after the showers. Ours are a little earlier than normal because of my high risk of bed rest. We have ours at 26 1/2 and 28 1/2 weeks. So since we're 19 1/2 weeks we don't want to buy anything else, just wait. I check the registries online periodically and see if there's something I've decided I just don't want or that I forgot to add. Plus when we did it early, it helped to walk the store and go up and down the aisles and add pretty much everything so I had a list of needs and wants. Then I removed them as we got them. Was a check list of sorts for me. Now it's down to the actual needs and we'll wait and see what gifts we get.

Glad to hear your aunt is doing better and got to go home. Praying she gets strong enough for the necessary surgery!

April, the heartburn is refusing to let go. I have to say though that all those stupid headaches have eased up since about 16 weeks. I'm going to see if my doctor will prescribe something for it when I see him Tuesday. Suppose to get our next u/s then. I can't wait!!!
2004--divorce
2007--remarried, DH has no biological children
2008--tubal reversal
2011--lap
2013--diagnosed with too much damage to tubes, totally useless

IVF #2
3/14/14-- ER, 12 eggs retrieved, all 12 fertilized by ICSI
3/19/14-- ET, 2 Beautiful 5 day blasts transferred, 5 frosties!
3/24/14-- Faint BFP w/FMU.
3/31/14-- Beta = 578!! U/S scheduled for 4/14!
4/14/14-- U/S confirms TWINS!! Strong heart beats, perfect shape and perfect size!
6/11/14-- TWIN BOYS!!!!
11/1/14-- Jacob Roger and Josiah Todd are welcomed to the world!!