View Single Post
July 21st, 2014, 11:56 AM
Veteran
HUGS! I am just lurking and i am sorry but I had to jump in because it just seems like you want your baby and he is terrible. Honestly I know you have to be so stressed right now but it sounds like he needs to grow up. You are not being selfish by being concerned about the life inside you. He is being selfish by not thinking of you and his child. It is not all about him.

You said you think you love him but you know that if you keep this baby you will love this baby more than you can possibly love any man. I married the man of my dreams and he is amazing but that love does not compete to the love of a mom and her child. It is so fierce. You are strong. Look at how much courage it took to even talk to him about this. You don't need him. You already got the BEST part of him and even though it seems like stress now, that baby will become the best thing you have.

Please don't rethink your decision to not have to abortion. I am not judging but it sounds from reading your posts that you don't want too and this can be so confusing (pregnancy hormones are crazy). Dont let him guilt you into this. I think if you wanted to end the pregnancy you would not even have come here to ask the question.

You could be an amazing mom. Look at what you already have done to stick up for you and baby.

Yes and you do the the option of adoption if you decide it is too much for you right now. Don't over look that option either. There are amazing people waiting to be parents if you decide that is the best option for you.

He is a man and he will never understand what a women goes through when she is pregnant. But the one thing no women can ever be by being pregnant is selfish. He is dead wrong about that. Bringing a life into the world is the most unselfish thing you can do.

Last edited by Sassalota; July 21st, 2014 at 12:08 PM.