Topic: Very upset.
View Single Post
August 28th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
So of course the only way I can talk to you guys is through Facebook but when asked if I could join using Dh's FB I was told no. I CANT get a Facebook for security reasons. I never said I wasn't going to join the Fb group in EVERY post I said I can't join because I don't have a FB. I get that you think its gross if a guy can read anything you guys write. but HELLO ANYONE can read what you write on here?? And very personal stuff has been said on these threads. And we have a private forum for that- which has never been used. And you find it "suspicious" that I want to join now. Yeah pretty sure you can go through someone's account to find if they were fake our just made the account. And just because the Facebook group is private doesn't mean people can't read what your saying. Its the internet nothing is private. I realize you guys don't care about me, im sure you think im this young dramatic girl who doesn't know anything. Sorry im a teen mom to two. But im very disappointed and will no longer be apart of our "DDC" which is already nonexistent.