No Idea how to chart, please help me.
View Single Post
September 21st, 2006, 11:19 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Ok, so I kind of got started, even though I dont have a temp thingy (I know how to pronounce it, but can't spell it, lol) I will get one most likely on Friday. I still say this is very confusing, lol. How do I get a link to my chart for you to see it?[/b]
you can get a basal thermometer from pretty much any drugstore. Try not to use a reg therm b/c they temp a lil diff and when charting its good to know the temp right down to the T...... To link your chart ....
1. From FF click on sharing
2. Click homepage setup
3. At the top there will be box that says "your homepage URL is" copy that code
4. In JUSTMOMMIES click edit my signature
5. click where you want your chart to be and then click the little world symbol at the top
6. in the first prompt box you wan tto paste the URL for your chart
7. In the second prompt box you want to either type "my chart" or you can copy and paste an IMG code with a charting blinkie(we have lot in a sticky up top)
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ~Sandy~