View Single Post
October 16th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I read the link stating that the baby is just responding in a "reflexive way". I understand that.

BUT, Planned Parenthood is prochoice, there is no denying that. They are biased, and even prochoicers themselves say that just because you are prochoice doesn't mean you are pro-abortion...which is exactly what you pointed out here...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, Planned Parenthood is not recruiting women to get abortions It's a womans health clinic that happens to perform these services.[/b]
So it is biased, they are prochoice.
[/b][/quote]

Pro-choice bias and pro-life bias are two very different things...Planned Parenthood is not trying to sway you to get an abortion, a pro-life organization is trying to sway you to NOT get one. They offer the choice and they have concrete medical facts about what abortion is, but leave it up to the woman to decide, whereas a pro-life organization will pull out all the emotional stops and throw around non-scientific terms like "murder" and "baby" to get you to side with them.