View Single Post
June 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Well today I went to the bathroom and noticed a few very small spots in my underwear and freaked - it wasn't red and it was fine when I wiped. When I got home from work I was still worried and cramping very slightly - when I wiped after the bathroom that time there was a slight brownish tinge nothing dark. I called the dr explained it (well to the nurse because it was after regular hours) and she went through the whole cramping is normal because your uterus is expanding and that spotting can be very common. I am however going in tomorrow am to see the dr to make sure that everything is ok. I'm terrified to say the least and just wanted to ask everyone if they could think good sticky thoughts for me that our baby is okay and safe and sound.

I'm terrified and my hubby and I are so excited for this baby - any good thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I had a m/c in Dec so I'm really scared this time.

Do you think they'll do an u/s tomorrow when I go??

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]