Topic: What are....
View Single Post
October 21st, 2006, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1) I think the intimacy of me my husband, daughter and midwife being the only ones at the birth will make a better start for out family. I think it's my jobto make sure my son's entrance into the world is as pleasant and peaceful as possible and home is where that will happen.

2) NO drugs. Not even an option. I firmly believe they are bad for you, but I know that caving in the hospital is possible.

3) I'm not a patient. I'm not sick. This is what my body is made to do and I don't need a doctor's permission or assistance or scalpels for it.

4) No stress. Yes, I could prob B*itch loud enough not to have any interventions in the hospital, but why should it be so hard? It shouldn't.

5) My midwife actually cares about ME and my BABY and my HUSBAND. My family is important to her. The measures she takes and how she treats us is a reflection of simply that and not to cover her own #####

6) I'm in control, not the doc.I don't have to fight with anyone, I can just relax. isn't that how it should be anyway?

Ok, so you only asked for five, but I'm an overachiever what can I say.