View Single Post
October 21st, 2006, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Norina, I wanted to respond to this email as well. I hope I will be a success story - so far I am! My DH and I have been ttc'ing since January. We got pregnant in April and then m/c at 5 and 1/2 weeks. We had one cycle (tried but didn't get pregnant) and then got pregnant again in July and m/c at 4 and 1/2 weeks (we were on vacation in Jamaica and found out on Tuesday that we were pregnant and then m/c on Friday - def made for not the best vacation, that's for sure)...we then got pregnant again August (no cycle in between) - now I'm 14 weeks along and things are going great...I worry every day that I will m/c again, but I thank God I've gotten this far. Hopefully I'll be a success story come the end of April! :-)

I am so sorry to hear of your bfn this cycle - but have patience. Maybe this was the cycle and it was just too early...or maybe next cycle is the one. In any case, I'll be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. I cannot imagine how hard it must be...