View Single Post
October 27th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
1. First person you talked to this morning. ~ Declan, he almost always wakes up at 6:30 and says "Papa?" and I have to go in there and tell hum that Troy is at work, so go back to sleep!

2. A dream that you had last night. ~ Gosh, I don't remember any of my dreams from last night, which is odd for me!

3. What do you hear right now? ~ The hum and whirr of my computer and the clack of the keys as I type. Also, the wind outside!

4. Last thing that you ate/drank ~ A spoonful of strawberry yogurt that Reilly left over

5. What is the main thing you need to accomplish today besides school? ~ Pay bills, and I already did that!! WOOHOO!!

6. The last thing that made you LOL. ~ This funny video from Yahoo Funny Video #1
Just in case you haven't seen it, this is the original:
The Original "OK, Go!" Video

7. What are you doing this weekend? ~ Well, tonight I'm having a Girls Night Out dinner with a friend from highschool and TOMORROW we're going to a "progressive dinner" at 3 fire stations in town! (Salad at the first firehouse, entree at the second, and dessert at the 3rd)

8. What are you looking forward to? ~ Just the weekend in general, really. This has been a TOUGH week as far as school goes, so I'm looking forward to having days off to regenerate!

9. Who will you most likely call first today? ~ Troy

10. How is the weather? ~ Cool and gray...I LOVE IT!!!

Quote:
4. Last thing that you ate/drank. Water, Snapea Crisps[/b]
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, SnaPea Crisps....*drools* I LOVE SnaPea Crisps! I just wish they sold them at Wal Mart so I didn't have to go to Wild Oats to get them. I don't like making extra stops!!! Or better yet, at SAM'S so I could ge them in a HUGE bag! I'd TOTALLY make an extra stop for a Giganto-Bag!!

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!