View Single Post
October 29th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I thought I was going to have a nice dull weekend... But yesterday I went out to do some laundry and out the laundry room window I see that DH's car had been broken into - so I got the spend an hour with the police. Then I had to make some desserts because we were going to a friends hours for dinner, then we had dinner and a nice little hang out time left at ten, DH mentioned that he wanted to stop at his parents house where it turns out there was a party going on and we arrived just in time to break up a drunken brawl. We didn't get home until almost midnight and my nice dull relaxing day was long past gone. Oy, at least today we only have one thing going on after DH gets off work.
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler