View Single Post
November 2nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want a home birth for my next one something awful. (I'm not expecting yet BTW) Its not that my hospital birth was bad (better than could be expected) But I felt so alone, esp. since my DH refuses to stay in a hospital.

I have some heart problems not enough to have a cardiologist standing by, but I require an antibiotic for just about everything and to be closely watched...

So do you think I could find someone to assist me with a home birth (remember this could be yrs from now)
Member of the May 2006 Playroom</span></div></div><div align="center">Wanting to Concieve, but Waiting to Try</div><div align="center">Don't like the Police? Next time you are in trouble...Call a crack head!</div><div align="center">A Very Warm THANK YOU to Fingerscrossed for this beautiful signature graphic.</div><div align="center"><div align='center'></div></div>