Topic: newbie
View Single Post
November 2nd, 2006, 05:08 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
im not expecting yet (unfortunately) but we will hopefully be ttc sometime in 07 and i rrreeaallyyy want a hme birth next time around. It was a beautiful experience having my son but that whole hosp0ital thing was just so blah for me. I cant ever get an epi (scoliosis surgery too much scar tissue they tried 6 times!!) so i could have done all that in the comfort of my own home with my family and my baby snuggled and comfy in his own place. I really want it that way. my step sister had 6 successful homebirths all perfect and beautiful and darnit im jealous!!! she was up n washin dishes after the second one lol and i dont know just seems healthier emotionally physically and mentally not to be in such a hectic atmosphere like the hosp besides i lost tons of sleep not wanting those nurses alone with my baby! (yes im a nut lol) so im curious to see how you all have done it or plan to do it and get some advice and ideas to talk DH into it cuz it scares him lol Hes a man what does he know lol

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>