View Single Post
November 4th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via MSN to JensJulyBoy05 Send a message via Yahoo to JensJulyBoy05
SAME HERE!!! I absolutely hate the way they make u feel like you have no say in anything!! AND ITS YOUR BABY AND BODY!!! gosh they pissed me off. I mean they werent BAD the nurses were nice and etc. BUt they wouldnt let me keep my baby in my room if i was asleep even though my mom and the bio was there i didnt want my baby in that nursery!!!! So i didnt sleep for the two days i was there!! literally. I was that worried. I was trying to breastfeed and they were trying to push formula and pacifiers on me ! they just have no patience and want whats easiest and quickest for them. so im really really looking foward to being comfy cozy and in pain all in my own home next time lol i cant even tell you anyones name there were so many different people in and out and checkin me and up my butt i swear there must have been about 6 interns in the room while i was pushing too. And while i was getting sown up with my hooha all out there for the world to see. It was like a freak show. ok sorry now im venting lol

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>