Topic: Morning!
View Single Post
November 8th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Morning ladies!! It's 6:20 and I've already been up for an hour..lol.. Taejan did somethign he hasn't done in well over 3 weeks ( since the molars started coming in and the cold it).. he slept THRU the night..yeppie.. 2 days ago I was so dead tired I thought I'd pass out form exhaustion.. but after 2 nights of good sleep I feel like a new women!

Today will be a day of little learning..sigh.. Wednesday's are hard.We have to be up and out of the house by 9:30 , drive to the dance studio.. Noah usually take's grammar or map skills or something with him to do. Then after for whatever reason my MIL wants to take the kids and I to lunch.. weird.. been with her son 6 years and this is a first..rofl.I's almost skeered...rofl...

After all that will be home, naps etc.. then Noah has his Youth Adventure group tonight. I haven't been to a meeting in over a month so I will go with him. Last night he had his culinary course and brought home yummy brownies

My learning posters are going GREAT.. Declan loves it..Jadziah has a fit if I try and put anythign new on it..ie we did Frogs for science yesterday then they colored one.. Declan's is on his poster..Jae pitched a fit and ripped her's off..rofl.. 3 year olds!

Ok I hope everyone has a great day and see ya this afternoon!