View Single Post
November 9th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Since I am having this baby at home my children (3 and 4) will be here too. That does not mean that they'll be in the same room when the baby is actually being born but they will be able to come in right away after. AND I'll be accessible to them during labor. I have very calm and mellow births...No moaning, screaming, crying or whatever...usually very silent and peaceful. Hopefully this will be the same. I think having the kids here in the house while I birth will foster more of a bonding experience with the new baby. Hopefully my Mother will make it here (it's a four hr. drive) before the baby comes so she can help with the little ones...or maybe I'll have the baby in the night and not have to worry about it. I just wouldn't want my husband to miss the birth because he was entertaining the children.
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~