Topic: Just for fun
View Single Post
November 11th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
Favorite color: green

Favorite kind of automobile:: pt cruiser or vw bug, or cooper mini

Place you would like to visit:: new zealand

Favorite sit down restaurant:: melting pot

Favorite fast food place:: chick fil a

Favorite drink:: dr pepper

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: butter nipple

Favorite book:: anything by diana gabaldon too Abbey!! I also like Nora Roberts.

Favorite movie:: Oh there are so many. I love 13 going on 30, I love Serenity, I love the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice, Im all over the place when it comes to movies.

Three pet peeves:: condescending/judgemental people, driving slow in the fast lane, and ungrateful people

Your best quality:: no idea

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: how pretty my kids are too LOL. Sometiems my figure, sometimes my hair

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: Jennifer Garner. Im an alais fan and she's just so cool in her interviews. Seems like we would hit it off.

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: mandatory mass vaccination. Hows that for controversial?!

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? very slowly and carfeully. House, van, tithe to church, give to charity, savings account.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!