Topic: Just for fun
View Single Post
November 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Favorite color:: Red

Favorite kind of automobile:: Eh, I think I want a minivan.

Place you would like to visit:: Iceland

Favorite sit down restaurant:: Martinelli's Italian restaurant

Favorite fast food place:: Schlotsky's deli!

Favorite drink:: Mint tea, lots of honey

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: D'Oro White Wine

Favorite book:: Twilight Eyes, by Dean Koontz

Favorite movie:: Changes all the time, but for now its Lost Highway by David Lynch

Three pet peeves:: smacking, slurping, or really any kind of eating noise-- Other people who own and drive cars while I am trying to own and drive a car (I am the worlds most paranoid driver!)-- having to go to walmart on the weekend.

Your best quality:: My strength to overcome and survive.

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: "Gee, your kinda weird!" HAHA! I get complimented on how different I am a lot.

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: Bjork, the singer, songwriter.

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: I am going to have to flop out on this one, I really dont know!

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? I would try my hardest not to! I would use it to get by as I needed the extra money so I didnt have to borrow against my credit cards anymore! Oh, and I would pay off the debt that I am already in! I would just continue to live exactly like I do now, only without worrying about how the next bill is going to be paid

</div>