View Single Post
November 12th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
We use our diningroom as our school room...or, actually, I should say that we use our schoolroom as our diningroom when we need to have a "formal" dinner!

The table is bumped up against the wall and that's where we do most of our work. I've got two bulletin boards, one which has the calendar and weather on it, one which I use to display things that The Kids have done. We've also got a world map up and different posters I've made for grammar rules and such. Then there are the different pieces of artwork and the fall decorations - it's very school-roomy! We do probably 95% of our "formal" school in there, which seems to work really well for us. Bear does a lot better with the structure of having school in the same place every day.
I don't have any pics of the whole room, but these give a little bit of an idea what it looks like.

This was The Kids doing Show & Tell. We do some things on the floor, if we need space. You can see Deco\'s little table in the background. (To give a point of reference, the table is to Deco\'s left in this pic)

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!