Topic: Just for fun
View Single Post
November 13th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Favorite color:: GREEN

Favorite kind of automobile:: MY SUBURBAN (OR A 69-72 BRONCO)

Place you would like to visit:: NEW ZEALAND (where there are more sheep and honey bees than people!)

Favorite sit down restaurant:: RED LOBSTER (ESP. WHEN PREGNANT....MMMM LOBSTER!)

Favorite fast food place:: SUBWAY, KFC

Favorite drink:: WATER, COFFEE (not lately)

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: GOOD CABERNET SAUVIGNON WINE

Favorite book:: BIBLE plus I LOVE ANYTHING CS LEWIS AND SO MANY MORE. love to read!!!

Favorite movie:: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE A&E VERSION

Three pet peeves:: SOMEONE BREATHING IN MY FACE (like at night when my husband is facing me....I HAVE to turn over), SLOW DRIVERS, TOILETS NEXT TO TUBS (WHO'S IDEA WAS THAT ANYWAY? IT'S SO RIDICULOUS & UNSANITARY!!!)

Your best quality:: FRIENDLINESS (OR MY RED HAIR IF WE'RE TALKING PHYSICAL)

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: ABOUT MY HAIR COLOR

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why::

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: I WOULD MAKE ABORTION ILLEGAL AND TEACH ABSTINENCE IN SCHOOLS

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? I WOULD USE IT TOWARDS PURCHASING A SMALL, HOBBY FARM (ABOUT 10 ACRES)
[/quote]
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~