View Single Post
November 19th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here is one thing that comes out of my inability to sleep sometimes....IDEAS!! I come up with things that I just wouldn't think about in the bustle of every day.

I thought and thought last night about taking some time off from life to travel some. I told Jeff this morning that he should sell his truck, pay my car off with the money, sell his boat, make x amount of house payments ahead of time, save his extra work money, somehow get away from work, and TRAVEL. Even if we just used the time to take the kids to as many states as possible here in America, it would be a real life lesson in Geography, Social Studies, Science, etc. It would be so fun, if we could build up our nerves to just do it and pull it off with his work!!
Wow, I can't believe that I told that idea to you all ...I must be sleep deprived..Haha! Hey, if you don't take chances and just do things, then you are just living for the sake of living! Think of all of the pitstops we could make to meet all of my friends here!!!
You never know! Lots of people do it....you just have to make it happen...pray that if it is God's will that it will. Hmmmm....gives me something to think about all day!!!