View Single Post
November 29th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm taking the gentle birth formula from mountain meadow herbs. It has a plethera of induction agents as well as things to stop contractions... Label reads like so:
Blessed thistle, blue cohosh, false unicorn, red raspberry, squawvine, bayberry, ginger, scullcap, motherwart, wild yam extract, distilled water, and 10% grain alcohol.

I'm also continuing my herbal iron drops which have nettle, yellow dock, and dandelion so my Vit K should be good.

I'm thinking I might try EPO but I don't want to rush things. I'm already two fingertips dilated, and I'm not entirely sure that I'm in a hurry to be done with being pregnant. I may get there though. I'm finishing my birthkit shopping today, and I just ordered all the baby stuff that we're going to get yesterday. I think I'll post my birthkit so you all can take a look and tell me anything that I may or may not need!
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler