View Single Post
December 3rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
Expecting1
So here I am almost 4 months pregnant and in my 2nd tri-mester. I have to take work really light since I have had some complications and still am having some although a lot better than what it was..And I feel like my hormones are raging so bad and I feel horrible for my bf. Of course, I care for him and love him and would do anything for him. But lately, I am totally on edge, don't want to see him, just want to sit at home and just do nothing after work. And then when I do see him it's like I am mad or upset and everytime he touches me or something I'm like not feeling it. Anyone else have this problem or did you? I don't know what else to do or think. Lately, I've just wanted to be alone and I do feel bad and he knows it and I tell him all the time I just don't want to do anything I just want to stay at home most of the time..I just feel so not nice lol. I don't know how else to explain or put it. I feel like I have no control over my body or my emotions and I don't know what else to do..Any suggestions? Thanks.