View Single Post
December 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Candice Send a message via Yahoo to Candice
Kaitlyn Due Feb 17.
Went into labour on Jan 21 at 11:45 pm (I was labouring before that but it just felt like a back ache.. nothng more) When my water broke... was at the hospital by midnight.. had kaitlyn at 2:12 am (NO DRUGS!)

Ella Due March 18
Went into labour on Feb 21 during Kaitlyn's Speech Therapy session... I was very uncomfotable but the contractions were 20 minutes apart.. and i had my doctor's appoint right after and it was a half a block away. Got to the doctor's 45 minutes later and tell the nurse that since the 18th (the saturday before) that i had be having small but noticable contractions. So she has the doctor check me.. i was 3 cm. THen says I can go to the hospital to see if things were going to start if i wanted but that many women don't go into labour for weeks even at 3 cm. So i go to the hospital which is 2 blocks away from where i was.. but i called my hubby and told himt hat i was heading that way and to meet me there.. then called my dad so he could come get kaitlyn from me... and he drove me over..lol

Nothing happend so i went home... things didn't really pick up til about 9:30 pm.. but there was NO WAY IN GOD's GREEN EARTH that i was going to leave while american Idol was still on. My friend Crystal came over because it was supposed to be my baby shower dinner.. but it got cancelled because i was in labour..lol so adter American Idol was over my contractions were 4 minutes apart and we headed to the hospital again while Crystal stayed with kaitlyn.

I got to the hospital at about 10:30 pm and I had Ella at 1:58 am

I guess i have early morning babies!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16b04c <--- CLICK ME TO STALK THE CHART