View Single Post
December 16th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Veteran
Quote:
So here I am almost 4 months pregnant and in my 2nd tri-mester. I have to take work really light since I have had some complications and still am having some although a lot better than what it was..And I feel like my hormones are raging so bad and I feel horrible for my bf. Of course, I care for him and love him and would do anything for him. But lately, I am totally on edge, don't want to see him, just want to sit at home and just do nothing after work. And then when I do see him it's like I am mad or upset and everytime he touches me or something I'm like not feeling it. Anyone else have this problem or did you? I don't know what else to do or think. Lately, I've just wanted to be alone and I do feel bad and he knows it and I tell him all the time I just don't want to do anything I just want to stay at home most of the time..I just feel so not nice lol. I don't know how else to explain or put it. I feel like I have no control over my body or my emotions and I don't know what else to do..Any suggestions? Thanks.[/b]

I went thru the same thing with my DD. Its pretty normal and I wouldnt worry about it. Maybe he can get more involved in things. And when he wants to be affectionate but you arent feeling up to it just let him know but in a nice way lol. He should understand. Hormones are going crazy right now and its totally understandable. If he really isnt a bad guy to begin with then you know its just your hormones. If you see him differently all of a sudden then maybe its time to re-think the relationship...but I doubt its anything like that. You will be alright =)