View Single Post
December 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh sweetie... First you are *not* in *any* way shape or form a failure - you produced a healthy perfect child without pain medication and with pitocin - you are a GODDESS among women! You fought to keep your child from as much crap as you could and you did it all with the equivilent of your hands being tied behind your back - I not only commend you I admire you in every way!

I am broken hearted that you were so badly hurt, I'm appalled by what was done to you and I wish there was something I could do or say to help you heal. You have my love and respect, thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated on that b!tch nurse and whether or not she loses her license - people who cannot feel a drop of compassion shouldn't practice medicine. (((((HUGS)))))
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler