View Single Post
December 22nd, 2006, 11:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG Honey, I am crying with you as I read this. (((Hugs))) Please understand you did not fail in any way shape or form. The medical professionals (and I use that word LOOSELY) failed YOU. OMG. That is all that is wrong with the medical world. (((hugs)))

I want to say, though, that you are everything that I wish I could be if I were put in a situation like that. Your little baby will grow up with the best mommy ever

By the way, I know as a doula how hard it can be when you not only lose your hopes of what you wanted & envisioned, but also end up with rude hospital staff who treat you like a clueless patient who should just bow down to them.

I will say this though - just before the birth of my daughter, I took a class called "Birthing from Within" taught by a beautiful doula who had trained as a midwife with my midwife. She was awesome. She does a lot of therapy for women who felt like they lost their birth dream, who had unplanned cesarean births or unplanned hospital births, etc. She is the most amazing woman ever. And I can tell you - if anyone can help you get through this - its her. If youd like - ill PM you information and you can contact her. I know for a fact with the type of person she is shell talk to you. By email, by phone, anything. I think you should give it a try. For yourself, for your future births, for this birth.

((((hugs))))

Continue writing it out. Pick up the book "Birthing from Within". Lodge all the complaints you need to because no woman should EVER be treated that way. EVER.

You are a wonderful wonderful woman. yes, you went through a hard hard time. but you came through it - in one piece. And you really braved quite a storm all for that beautiful baby of yours.

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>