View Single Post
June 28th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Regular
Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new to this forum but I would like to share my situation, hopefully someone can relate and help me out.
OK here it goes
DH and I have a 2 year old DS, he was such a suprise and we had no problem conceiving at all. Since having him I've had 2 BO's the first 3/04 and the 2nd 1/05. This past mth. was our first month TTC. LMP was May 19th and we got a +HPT June 15th, I was already starting to spot a light pink brownish discharge just like I did with my previous BO's so I called my doc. immediately and he had HCG and progesterone tests performed at 4w4d, well before even getting the progesterone results back he put me on prometrium orally 200mg three times a day. The HCG doubled like it's supposed to and everything has been fine until today. Exactly 6wks and started to spot pinkish brown stuff again. So what I'm wanting to ask is has anyone ever had this happen and went on to have a healthy pregnancy? I'm wondering if this is a side effect of prometrium or if it is another BO and the supplements are not working?
I just have so many questions, I plan on calling my doc. and maybe he'll let me test my HCG again. I'm scheduled for a u/s next Wed. on the 6th I should be exactly 7wks then but I just feel like it's going to be a disappointment.
I'm sorry to make this so long, if anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
I wish the best of luck to everyone!!