View Single Post
January 5th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
mine went wonderfully. my only thing Id change is i would hav eliked to have more energy so I would have had things a little better prepared. We forgot a few things on our supply list (which wasnt a big deal we made do), and i had to do a lot of washing afterwards of baby clothes (nothuing to do withthe homebirth of course lol). And I wish Id have hada better ped but again - nothing to do with the homebirth, more like my pg brain lol.

hmm... i cant think of anything id have done differently really. Oh yeah - had a tshirt on hand & some ink so that when she came out, we could have stamped her footprints onto a tshirt We forgot to do that, but we did do it a few weeks later lol.

Lala...[/b]

NICE! Did you have the footprinter thing also? I got one in my birthkit, i like the t-shirt idea a lot better though! When my little bro was little, my mom and the doula did his nursery together and it had a chair rail border all along one wall and they did his little newborn prints all along the wall, little goober slept right through it!

Quote:
It was exactly as planned except later than I would have liked (due 7/1, had him 7/11).[/b]
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of! LOL!