View Single Post
January 5th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would be happy to answer any questions you have about babies and chiropractors. I treat a lot of babies that have a variety of problems...colic, ear infections, constipation. Most people have a misconception that babies get 'cracked' like adults. It's actually very gentle and babies are easy to adjust ie...it doesn't take a lot of force to correct their subluxations. Let me know if I can answer any specific questions. I'd say that the biggest difference between chiro treatments and peditrician's is that we don't prescribe drugs. I'm not saying that some babies don't need medicine but in general, we take more of a whole body approach. We try to get the babies nervous system and immune system to perform at it's maximum capacity. In my personal experience, medical doctors tend to treat the symptoms not neccessarily the cause.
ps-In reading my own post it is abunduntly clear I do not have any children. I referred to giving birth as 'have IT'. hope I didn't offend and I don't think babies are 'it's'!