View Single Post
January 11th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Was on here reading and all I can say is I am SO SORRY!! I am planning a hospital birth, but unmedicated, but my heart just breaks for you. Your birth was very traumatic and I don't think any woman wouldn't mourn over it as well. And yes, know that IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Circumstances happen and rude people come along. I am glad you reported this nurse. And good for you for still standing up for both the Hep B shot and circumcision. You worked so hard and you did amazing! You need to credit yourself and realize that you did wonderfully and your birth experience proves how tough and brave you are! I had a good friend who's home birth didn't turn out well either. She labored for 2 days and pushed for 6 hours, finally to end up driving to the hospital complete and ended up with an emergency c-section. It was hard for her to talk about it at first as well. But finally she reached a point where she can say that she now knows she is a tough cookie because of what she went through. I agree. Both of you women are amazing and it is NOT a failure, but a triumph in how awesome you were through the whole thing. Even though others tried to take it away from you- you have proved you could do it- they tried to make you feel like you couldn't and even though it may seem that they won, they didn't!! YOU DID!!

Mommy to 6 year old Emily and 3 year old Lindsey!