View Single Post
January 14th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was laying in bed and snuggling with my Remy and telling him about the day he was born. And he said oh mommy birth is bad? I said no! It hurts like a bad tummy ache and it is hard work. But it is not bad...it is actually healthy for a mama to be pregnant and to give birth. They are great things to do as a woman. Then he lays there for a moment and asks a few more questions about birth. And then he declares "I WANT TO BE A GIRL!" Oh gosh, it just touched my heart. I said well...it wouldn't be healthy or good for a boy to have a baby. But there is something that you can do for your wife. You can make a baby, and help feed her good food while she is pg, you can help her lots and love her...and then when your baby decides to come out you can rub her tummy and her back and tell her what a great job she is doing. And always tell her she is doing well and that she is amazing! That is what a daddy does to help the baby out. It is very important. He just smiled and shook his head. *sigh*

I so hope he is like Mattmos when he is a pg and birthing daddy. What a lucky gal if he is!

But that comment...I want to be a girl...oh it sits with me! And it has been warming my very spirit all day. I have raised boys who think pregnancy and birth is desirable...so much so that my youngest wants to do it. Even if it does hurt a little.

Remy was 4 years old at 1:38 pm today. He is so big!