View Single Post
January 24th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~CaSsAnDrA07~ Send a message via MSN to ~CaSsAnDrA07~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~CaSsAnDrA07~
My name is Cassandra i am 24 years old Currently 34 weeks pregnant ....when i was 19 years old i got pregnant and i had a missed miscarriage at around 8 weeks.....and i had to have a d&c well i tried to get pregnant after that and nothing happened my periods were irragular i would have about 3 maybe 4 periods a year and when i would have them they would be very very painful and i would bleed a lot..my sister got pregnant last year and had her baby May of this year when she got pregnant it took me over 4 years to get pregnant i started thinking that i might have endometrious because the periods were do painful even like 1-2 weeks before i would start them.. i don't know what else it could have been except maybe ovulation...i...when i had my miscarraige at 19 years old my mother told me when god thinks its a right time for you to have a child you will have one and i guess at 19 i was to young...