Topic: SHE DID IT!
View Single Post
January 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies!! I just thoughts I'd throw in some quick info
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariska Priya Pilichowski joined the world at home at 8:34 this morning into her Grandma Dana's hands. She weighs in at 8 lbs. 4 ozs. and is 21 1/2 inches long. So far she's nursing like a champ, and just the sweetest little lady in the world, her daddy and I couldn't be happier or more in love!

I was in labor for a grand total of 29 hours and she was OP, so I had a good deal of back labor. She also came out with her hand on her face, waving hello. I tore a bit along my labia but no deeper than a papercut (just enough to really smart lol) and I have a feeling that there's a skid mark somewhere in there because of the hand but I haven't thought of looking.

I'm sure I'll post some pics sometime soon here and eventually a birthstory. Thanks for everything ladies!!
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler