Topic: Question
View Single Post
January 26th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Sometimes you just can't get them to see it your way. My family wasn't pleased with our decision to birth #5 at home (after 4 hospital births) but it went so well and I was so happy and at peace with the decision, that they really couldn't say anything about it. When #6 died at 36 weeks, they were REALLY not thrilled that we still decided to deliver at home unassisted. It took my mom two months before she finally quit asking if I was going to go to the doc "just in case".

I just have to remind myself that they worry because they really love me, and also they simply haven't done the research so of course they can't know why we avoid doctors and the hospital. I thank them for their concern, and ask if they can pray instead of worry. Extra prayers never hurt anybody.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!