View Single Post
January 30th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Oh, man. I'm really sorry about that. You're in Alabama? My first homebirth was attended by a midwife in AL. You can PM me if you want more info on how we kept it "legal".

My first homebirth went very well, although there were still too many people. I didn't realize that the midwife would be there along with two assistants, and it wasn't nearly as private as I would have wanted. We decided to go unassisted for #6 which ended up being a stillbirth. Considering that, it definitely didn't go according to plan. It was still the most private and sacred birth... in the middle of it I honestly "forgot" she had already died. I am only sorry we had to experience such a wonderful birth but with a negative outcome. Sorry- that sounds really sick and wrong... it is hard to explain, I guess.

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015