View Single Post
January 31st, 2007, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Thanks for your help ladies!I have some decision making to do and quick for the invitations to the baby shower. Im not a fan of Claudette either...but it has to be in there out of respect to my relitives and my father. And at the IL's family dinner they had asked what the name of the baby was AGAIN, and DH said Haylee, and SIL's fiance was like yeah isn't it like Rain forest or rainfall or something? They all have basic names, like Sarah, Jeff, Chris, John etc, nothing rythmatic or....what's the word Im looking for? LOL, anyways, it bothered the crap out of me that they were making fun of her name and she wasn't even born. So for her sake and to save her from humiliation when she gets older I don't want to put it in there.[/b]
Well, if that's what they're used to I think Fern, Sophia, Julianne, Isabella, Vanessa, etc are good choices.

Maybe they'd like Haylee Sophia Claudette? It's not that much like Rayne (not even really the same style) but it's a "normal" name and the flow is very nice.

</div>